Our Current Ministries
- Church Office: Because we are such a small congregation and leadership team, we do not staff a full-time secretary. Therefore, if you call the church office (509-683-1207) it is likely you will get our answering machine. Please leave a message and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
- Lending Library: We have a lending library set up in the Church Parsonage right next to the church. Please browse and borrow any Sunday or contact Pastor Ric to access at another time convenient for you.
- Meals Ministry: This ministry is available to anyone who is ill, injured, has just had a baby or for families during times of loss. We also help coordinate dinners following funeral services held in Mansfield. If you are interested in receiving this ministry, please call the church office at 509-683-1207.
- Women’s Coffee & Cinnamon Roll Chat: On the first and third Fridays of each month at the Golden Grain Café at 8:30 A.M., women are invited to meet for fellowship and prayer; see our church EVENT calendar page for details or call the church office: 509-683-1207.
- S.O.S. (Scrapping on Saturday): On the last Saturday of the month, women meet to work on scrapbooks, quilts or other projects starting at 9:00 A.M. until around 3:00 P.M.; see our church EVENT calendar page for details or call the church office: 509-683-1207.
- Men’s Breakfast: On the second Saturday of each month at 8:00 A.M., men are invited to meet for breakfast and a devotional time. This breakfast rotates between the Mansfield United Protestant Church’s Fellowship Hall & the Mansfield Community Church’s Fellowship Hall; see our church EVENT calendar page for details or call the church office: 509-683-1207.
- Men’s Prayer: Every Friday at 8:00 A.M., men are invited to meet at the home of Bill Bayless to pray for our families, our communities, and our nation; see our church EVENT calendar page for details or call the church office: 509-683-1207.
As an independent, autonomous, non-denominational entity, we do not have missionaries coming to us for monthly support. As a result, we have sought out ministries to support that are connected to us or are locally active. Our current missions supported:
- The Gideons International: website; We support them with a $100 quarterly tithe and also send our monthly birthday money to purchase bibles.
- Lighthouse Ministries: website; We support them with a $250 monthly tithe. This ministry works in the Wenatchee Valley to provide for homeless and hungry by meeting both their physical and spiritual needs.
- Adult and Teen Challenge- Men’s Center- Airway Heights: website; We support them with a $250 monthly tithe. This ministry work with men to break the chains of addiction through both spiritual and physical rehabilitation.
- Elyse Hill: Missionary Associate to Budapest, Hungary; social media link; We support her with a $100 monthly tithe. Elyse is the daughter of Brent & Charlene Hill. We met Brent when he was an outreach coordinator for Adult and Teen Challenge and have supported his daughter on her missionary journey for over two years.